On November 21, Antoni Tolmos offered the conference “The importance of music in life” to the Michiko Studios Hall in an event that had the support of the Ramon LLULL Institute in New York. Antoni Tolmos talked about how music becomes an essential element in the emotional connection of people and the importance of music especially in advanced ages and with memory loss.
- Antoni Tolmos publishes his album number 15 for piano in 12 singles.
- Webinar by Antoni Tolmos in the European Center of Human and Social Studies
- Soundtrack of the Josep Torrents’s novel
- “2pianoS” new show with international hits
- Antoni Tolmos produces the first EP of the songwriter Mariona Escoda
- Anrtoni Tolmos in concert in Penelles
- Antoni Tolmos publica el CD VIDA
- Antoni Tolmos in concert in Barcelona